Superior customer service is one of the Illinois Tollway's top priorities. The chart below lists services provided through our customer service outlets.
For more information about I-PASS and your account, visit the About I-PASS page.
|Where Can I?||Online||Phone||Customer Service Center||Jewel-Osco||Road Ranger|
|Get an Account Application|
|Open a New Account|
|Get a Transponder (motorcycle)|
|Get a Transponder (passenger vehicle)|
|Get a Transponder (truck (commercial) and E-ZPass "blue" transponder)|
|Get a Transponder (license plate tag)|
|Sign-up for I-PASS Assist|
|Add a Transponder|
|Activate a New Transponder|
|Review/Update Account Information|
|Merge Multiple Accounts|
|Separate Current Accounts|
|Resolve Violation Notices|
|Replace a Lost or Stolen Transponder|
|Replace an Expired Transponder*|
|Test a Transponder Battery|| |
|Get Mounting Strips**|
|Close an Account|
|Purchase Gift Cards^|
| *Customer must bring in the letter from the Illinois Tollway stating which transponder is being replaced and the transponder itself. |
**Free mounting strips are available at all tollbooths, Customer Service Centers and 7-Eleven locations at the Tollway Oases.
^Gift cards not available at the Hinsdale or DeKalb Oases Customer Service Centers.
- Update Your I-PASS Account Information
- Add Funds to Your Account
- Pay a Violation
- Pay a Missed Toll
- Get an I-PASS transponder
- Purchase Gift Cards
- Test your transponder battery
- Review I-PASS transaction history
- Replace your I-PASS transponder
- Register a new license plate on your account
I-PASS Customer Service Center locations and hours are noted below:
- Inside the Tollway's Central Administration Building
- 2700 Ogden Avenue in Downers Grove, IL
- Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Inside Tollway Oases (follow the links below for locations, directions, and other important details)
- Belvidere Oasis (Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Chicago Southland Lincoln Oasis (Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Lake Forest Oasis (Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- O'Hare Oasis (Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Hinsdale Oasis* (Monday only: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
- DeKalb Oasis* (Friday only: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.)
*No cash payments accepted at this location.
Illinois Tollway Customer Service Call Center – 800-UC-IPASS (800-824-7277)
Customer service representatives are available to take your call weekdays 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. and weekends 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. To avoid peak call times, call Tuesday through Friday after 6 p.m. or during the weekend.
Our interactive voice response system allows you to access your account to update account information and add funds to your balance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To activate your new transponder, please call 800-926-6500.
Dedicated Fleet Customer Service Team - 855-826-6410
The dedicated fleet service team has expanded services that directly target our commercial truckers and fleet customers. Our customer service call center now has a dedicated fleet service team as well as dedicated email account. We invite you to email our dedicated fleet service team for assistance.